Monday, February 21, 2011

Stampin up Build a Blossom Stamp and Punch




One of my friends ordered the Build a Blossom stamp set and another friend the punch, so I've been making lots of flowers. I can't believe how many things you can make with that punch! I decided to start with some of the flowers.

There were quite a few ideas on splitcoast for inspiration. One I liked used the larger leaf to make a flower. For this flower, I used pumpkin pie paper and sponged the edges with rust ink. The center is a small flower I punched out and sponged the edges with chocolate chip. I scored the leaves with my score pal. The smaller leaves are punched with the two step bird punch.

 The sentiment is from SU's retired Blooming with Happiness. I embossed the white paper with SU's Framed Tulip folder. I LOVE that folder, it's so pretty!




2 comments:

Renee said...

wow loving this one too!! hugz n blessings.

Jen Mitchell said...

Your flower is so pretty. And the colors are very striking. This is a great card!