Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just for you... framed



I haven't used my nesties for a long time, and one of my goals has to been to use the things I already have instead of always buying more. I've been pretty good about that this summer ..so far anyway!

I've always liked the look of framed cards and haven't done much of it, so I tried it on this card. Such a pretty look!

Recipe:
Paper: SU retired DP, white,soft sky and Baja breeze
Ink: SU black
Stamps: SU Afterthoughts
Other: oval nesties, SU flower punch, bird punch, tiny pearls, CB swiss dots folder

Links:
it's a blog party

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh Laurie...stunning card and the most beautiful colors...gorgeous! :) Hugs x

Penny Hanuszak said...

Gorgeous card Laurie......love the framed look and the flowers. Such a lovely color combo too! TFS.

Breezy Brie said...

Your cards are all super cute! I also just became a follower! Thanks for stopping by!

Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies.blogspot.com