Monday, July 11, 2011

Stampin Up Noble Deer


Good morning!

It's another beautiful sunny day here "up north" and I am wishing I didn't have to go to work today. Well, actually I am wishing I didn't have to be indoors all day..I really like working at the gift shop, Northern Traditions. They have such fun stuff...and I like talking to all the tourists.

This year one of my favorite things at the store are scrubbies. I LOVE them. In fact I bought a bunch of them for gifts...and for myself! They also have wash clothes. You can get the link to check them out on my other blog, cookin up north. Check 'em out..they are really great!

Anyway, back to the Noble Deer card. I borrowed the set from a friend to make a bunch of masculine cards. I'm making a bunch of cards for our Sunshine Committee at school, and really need to concentrate on some masculine Birthday and Sympathy. The committee sends cards to staff members throughout the year and are always in need of more cards.

I stamped the deer in chocolate chip onto white,and used some of my hoarded retired SU designer paper and chocolate chip card stock. I also tied a bit of twine around the card and added a button.

I'll be posting some more cards from this set later this week, so check back!




1 comment:

Terri J said...

This is such a great set, and you have showcased it wonderfully! Thanks for sharing!