Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Wows 6

                
                                                               


                                  Here are my picks this week that I posted on my boards on Pinterest!




                                                                   Sasha's Inspirations

These are so cute!


                                                         

                                                  

                                                         Oakienurses Paper and Ink therapy
                                                       This tag is amazing, I love all the texture.









I love all the colors!








                                                                            Fiskars
 This snowman card looks like it would be fun to make!





                                                                       Designs by Robin
Awesome stair step card!


                

No comments: