Thursday, November 24, 2011

Soft Suede and Pool Party Color Combo


SU Pool Party and Soft Suede sure make a nice color combo. One of my friends was talking about how much she loved that combo, so I made a few cards using them.

For this card I used SU's lattice folder and an oval nestie. The sentiment is from SU's "The Sounding Joy" stamp set. I used my favorite snowflake punch from Martha Stewart and added some SU brads.

Pool party is one of my favorite colors, I think it looks great with soft suede!





3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Really beautiful Laurie!
Greetings,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Oooh, yes, a lovely colour combo and a gorgeous card Laurie. So clean, fresh and stylish.
xx

HappyPlaceJen said...

I do like these colors together. Nice card, Laurie! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/