Sunday, April 22, 2012

SU Thank you card




I'm still here!

I know it's been awhile since I last posted, but I haven't had anytime to make cards. Maybe today. I'm taking some classes on Autism and need to spend some time on that, but hopefully I will get a chance to sneak into my craft cave!

I made this card  a long time ago. It's all SU. The card stock is Calypso Coral, white, and chocolate chip. I used the lace ribbon border punch and the 1" circle punch. The sentient is from Upsa Daisy.

I meant to make a few sets of this card, changing the colors and sentiments. I guess I'll put that on my summer vacation list of things to do!

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Gorgeous colours and design. So modern and crisp. x

Terri J said...

Love this, and how you added color behind the punched border. I have had this punch since it came out and have only used it once! Looks like it is time to take it out and give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration.