Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wish Big!


Sorry for so many cards made with candles, but I have been busy.
Busy with alot of things....spring chores, Easter, getting ready for the end of the school  year, weddings, graduations, and of course our upcoming move.

Besides all that I started the BIG project of converting my block stamps to foam. It's been working well, and I love the SU clear mount cling foam. I also bought a special heat tool to cut through the foam, which is alot of fun to use. At the same time I am making a 3 ring binder stamp index. It's alot of fun, but is taking quite a bit more time then I expected!

Anyway, this is another card using the candle die I love so much! Hopefully soon I will get a chance to make some cards...other then candle ones!

1 comment:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I like your candle cards! Yes, it is a busy time for me too. And reorganizing is definitely a time taker.
Blessings,
Susie