Thursday, August 30, 2012

Less is More...3,2,1


Oh..... I've been busy!

I resigned from one job and then started a new one all within a week! It's been fun, though. I'm still working with kids that have Autism, but in a different school.

So I haven't had any time to make cards. But tonite I went to less is more and checked out the challenge. It's a 3,2,1. I went and checked some cards I made awhile ago, just in case I had one that might fit.

I found this one!

 It's all cut out with my cricut. There are 3 zig zag lines, 2 letters, and 1piece of bakers twine. Works for me!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congrats on the new job... most rewarding I would think too, working with kids with autism.
This is super... quite a few layers but still a beautifully simple design.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

FAB card
Huge congrats to you
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

bonnie said...

So clean and pretty sweetie x

Aileen said...

I like your 3,2,1. Super bold design. x