Friday, October 26, 2012

Stampin up Monster Munchies card



Wow, Halloween is next week..... I better get the rest of my Halloween cards posted! I also need to buy more candy for the Trick or Treaters...I'm afraid I ate the bags I had already!

This card is made with some SU retired DP paper, SU white, black and grey card stock. I used my circle punch and new doilies die. I also used a tag from the Ghoulish Googlies kit in the Holiday mini catty. I stamped the images in black from Monster Munchies. The ribbon is SU's gumball green stitched satin.

I just looked over my Halloween cards, getting them ready to send, and  found out I need to make a couple more. Good thing I bought that kit.....it makes it so easy to throw some together!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

So cute Laurie. Love the green ribbon.

I don't want to admit how many replacement sweetie bags I've had to buy!! Lol. x