Friday, November 23, 2012

Double Happy Birthday!!!!



Today just happens to be TWO of my friends Birthdays. I thought I'd share the cards I sent to them,and wish them a Happy Birthday again. I hope you both have a great day!

I made this card for my friend who likes plaid paper .....and chickens. The rooster is cut out with a cricut...actually another friend of ours cut it out for me! I just added a wiggly eye. The paper is from Cosmo Cricut.



This card I made for my other friend. I inked up a leaf stamp with 3 different inks, them sprayed a bit of water on it before I stamped it. I used SU old olive and white card stock.  The embossing folder is SU's fancy fan. Hope she liked it!

Have a great day everybody!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your friends loved your cards, Laurie!