Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goin to the Chapel 2



I was playing around with the same stamp set, Going to the Chapel, that  I used for my last window card. This time I added some glitter to the trees, and changed up the colors.

The window die from Poppy Stamps is cut out in black. I used the Tim Holtz brick folder and embossed in white. Both the branch and bow punch are from MS. The card stock is SU's cherry cobbler.

Last night I went to a SU stamp a stack over at Concordia. I took a wrong exit again....hey....it was dark! I ended up in a Menard's parking lot this time. My driving is always an adventure! Hopefully soon I will get the hang of it.

But I did make it and we made some great cards..... and of course I had a alot of fun. I didn't even get lost on the way back to the apartment we are renting. We move to our house in a few weeks so I have been busy with that. I have half my stamping stuff here and half back in our old house, so making cards is always interesting. I wanted to make a card for less is more this week, but the challenge is a one layer house.While I do have some stamps I could use, of course they are not here!

Today if I don't get called in for substituting, I plan to make some cards with my new window die from Poppy Stamps, the Grand Madison. It doesn't have the arch like my friend's die that I have been using. I also have the matching window box.

I'm really hooked on windows as you can see!

I'll be posting the cards we made at the stamp a stack as soon as I get a chance to take some photos.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun seeing all your window cards...keep them coming Laurie!

Aileen said...

I like this one against the white and lots of lovely sparkle. x

Anonymous said...

Love the window cards. What size die is that?