Thursday, November 8, 2012

Santa window card



Good Morning!

This was a fun window card to make. I love that santa image from stampendous. I stamped it with SU real red. The die cut window from Poppy Stamps is also in real red.

The card itself is SU old olive, along with the piece I used for the valance. I used SU's eylet punch for that. At the top of the window is some SU DP from the holiday mini paper pack.

I embossed the white with my brick Paper Studio folder. Then I added a button with some bakers twine at the top of the window.

Keep comming back to check out more window cards....I'm on a run!

2 comments:

Diane said...

All these window cardds are so pretty. Love all the color combos for each season. Can't wait to view what's next.

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying all your window cards!