Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stampin Up Festival of Prints snowflake card





It's time to get those Christmas cards ready and in the mail. Here's one less for me to do!

This card is all about plaid....the paper is from SU's Festival of Prints DP paper pack. I used SU's snowflake die and circle punch. The sentiment is from Angel Company, stamped in cherry cobbler. The card stock is also SU....cherry cobbler, very vanilla, and crumb cake.

This card has no embellishments, only paper, so it will be ok for the mail. I love to use ribbon and buttons but that does get costly when you need to send out so many cards!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome card. I love the plaid look. Great to visit you & your house Monday. Thanks

Jeanette said...

It's beautiful!

Aileen said...

Love the plaid and snowflake. x

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, the plaid works well for Christmas, great idea.

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, this is a blast from the past that I found on Pinterest and I love, love, love! Awesome layered snowflakes!