Thursday, December 13, 2012

Silent Night....SU Evergreen stamp set



Last night at Advent service we sang Silent Night....one of my favorite hymns. That's why I bought this stamp set from SU (called Evergreen)  as soon as I saw it in the Holiday mini. At our new church they have a custom of having a hymn sing at the beginning of advent service. You can request any Christmas hymn that you like. I'm always too shy to request, but luckily others always seem to ask for the ones I like too!

For this card I used SU old olive, vanilla and black card stock. The DP is from the Holiday mini also, called Festival of Prints. I added a pearl at the bottom of the tree. I love the black striped satin ribbon, which I found in the same mini. I'm going to miss that mini....it was one of my favorite catalogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silent Night is one of my favorite hymns too. Your card is beautiful.

Aileen said...

Very elegant. x