Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sizzex Embossed snowflake card



Here's a card made with my new snowflake embossing folder set from Sizzex.

I couldn't resist buying it. I love snowflakes!

I also found some heavier shiny white paper that embossed really well. It's so pretty too. The card stock is SU's cherry cobbler, the punch form MS and the sentiment from angel company.

Our snow is gone already....but it sounds like we will be getting some more this weekend. I'm pretty happy about that. We need to do some Christmas shopping, and there's nothing better than some pretty snow falling to get you in the mood for shopping!

2 comments:

Terri J said...

I love that embossing folder!! You featured it well with this card! We still have not had any snow, hoping we get some for Christmas!

Aileen said...

A gorgeous embossed snowflake. Love your CAS design. x