Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stamping Up Seasonal Sentiments Tag


I cut out this tag with the cricut cartridge "tags, bags, boxes and more." The DP is from SU's holiday mini. The sentiment is from SU's "Seasonal Sentiments." I found the poinsettias at Michael's.

When I make tags I try to match them to my Christmas wrap. One year I spent a ton of time making tags and they looked awful with my wrap....the red and greens I used were way off. I was so disappointed. You wouldn't think it would matter much but believe me it did. I think I used cranberry...remember that SU color?  Well it looks horrible with Christmas red wrap! 

If I'm going to spend so much time making tags I guess I want them to look their best. I did find some wrap the following year that looked ok with the cranberry, so they didn't go to waste anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag, and I love the colors!