Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stamping Up two tags die...Christmas tags


These are some of my favorite tags that I have been making....I love the SU DP with the cherry cobbler. They are also special  to me as my daughter gave me a box of the little tiny presents I used for the middle of the snowflake.

We were Christmas shopping on Black Friday a few years ago and I saw them at Pier I Imports. I think I even squealed, I thought they were so tiny and cute! But I didn't buy them. You know how you think you'll just come back and get them? That's what I did and I never did make it back to the store to pick them up. 

But on Christmas Eve when we were opening gifts, to my surprise, she had gone back and gotten them for me! They were tucked in with a bunch of things from Michael's for me to make cards with. There are quite a few in the box and I use them for all kinds of things. Once I stuck a toothpick in them for some appetizers. I put some around a candle....and now some will be on tags for Christmas next year!




Paper: SU cherry cobbler, DP, white
Stamps: tiny tags
Ink: SU black
Other: SU circle punch, two tags die,tiny tag punch, MS snowflake punch, tiny presents, and twine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of your daughter to do!