Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stamping Up.......Glitter Snowflake card



It snowed again.....all day yesterday and more again this morning. I thought I may as well embrace it and make some snowflakes!

 I've used all kinds of paper for snowflakes, but my favorite are these.  It's some glittery white paper my friend gave me and I think it makes them look so pretty!

The card stock is cherry cobbler, and the DP is from the holiday mini. I added a button in the middle of the snow flake from my button jar. The sentiment is from SU's seasonal sentiments. I used my SU snowflake die...love that die!

Maybe the sun will come out today and melt some of this SNOW!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout Laurie :)Your snowflake stands out perfectly against the red background papers-and the little button is a lovely finishing touch.
Nessa xx

Aileen said...

Your snowflake is very dramatic against your paper. Love it. x