Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bashful Blue Stampin Up dress


Bashful Blue, how I will miss you! 

I always get sad when certain SU colors are retired. This is one of them. It's such a pretty blue, and so perfect for baby cards. Oh well, I already love the new in colors and am looking forward to working with  them. I'll get over the loss....I think....

I used some retired DP paper for the dress, and white, black, and bashful blue card stock. I embossed with SU's Textured Impressions folder and added some bashful blue satin ribbon. The small butterfly collar is from the beautiful wings embosslit. I put a tiny pearl in the center.

Since I decided to stop hoarding retired paper that I end up not using, I did not order anymore Bashful Blue. I don't have much left.

 I feel a slight panic rising and a temptation to call and order some....... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Laurie-How pretty is this dress in this colour and what a shame it's going-(quick run and stock up!)looks so pretty against your background
Nessa xx

Anonymous said...

I am so sad Bashful Blue is retiring!