Friday, May 10, 2013

Stampin Up All dressed up card


A few weeks ago I attended a SU Card Buffet...we made so many cute cards! The one I liked the best was with the dress die, and of course I had to order it. I have been happily making dresses ever since!

For this card I used the Festival of Prints DP from the holiday mini, kraft, pool party, and vanilla card stock. The ribbon is pool party and the flowers and pearls are some I found at Michael's. I also used the SU wide oval punch and nesties . I think the sentiment is from SU, but I'm not sure. I found it in my card candy box that I must have made at a friends house at some point.

I'll be posting more dress cards this coming week, so check back. I'll also have some cards to share from the SU workshop I just went too.

Have a great day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Just love it!