Friday, September 27, 2013

Just dropping you a line


No holiday cards today!

 I have been making other cards, although Holiday ARE my favorites.

This is a card for my son. He loves to fish, but doesn't get as much time to go out as he used to now that he is out of college, moved away and busy working.  
Growing up on the river and lake he always had plenty of time to fish. He loved to go out in the fall trolling for Northern. Once in awhile I would tag along. How I miss those days! I KNOW he does! So I made this card to send to him. Hope he likes it!






Stamps: Stampabilities "White bass",  "fishing pole,"  Serendipity sentiment
Paper: SU always artichoke, brown sugar, plaid DP, black
Ink: SU brown sugar
Other: brad, charm, SU square lattice folder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Laurie-I love that hessian effect behind the greeting-fabulous stamping :)
Nessa xx