Monday, November 4, 2013

Stampin Up Card Swaps....


This is the card I made for the SU swap box that I posted about yesterday
I was late to bite on this set, SU's Open Sea, in fact I just got it a few days before the swap. I don't know why I waited so long, as I have liked it from the first time I saw it. I was thinking I had enough boats and ship stamps, I guess. I can't wait until I have more time to play with it! 


This is the card I made for the Christmas swap.


I had to borrow this set, SU's Special Season, as the swap needed to be from the Holiday mini. I hadn't ordered any sets from it yet, only paper, ribbon, etc. I'm glad my friend had it!
I used my very favorite plaid DP and cherry cobbler card stock.  

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous cards!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Wow! Those are all very pretty and elegant! You made them look perfect.
Blessings,
Susie

Ski said...

Love, love, love!