Monday, February 17, 2014

Stampin Up See Ya Later......Fab Friday sketch challenge



Somehow I got myself to the Fab Friday Blog and saw this sketch challenge. I think I saw a card I liked on Pinterest and went to that blog...then started on a blog hop...and ended up there eventually. You know how it goes!

Here is the sketch:



I started out embossing with SU's decorative dots folder in pool party,then I added a piece of fresh prints DP and a doilie. The sentiment is stamped in pool party from SU's See Ya Later. I added a couple of circles behind it. Last but not least, I added some brown sugar ribbon and a few jewels.

You can check out the other cards here.

Have a great day!



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Soft and pretty colors, Laurie! Love this layout!

Amanda Mertz said...

So glad that you came across our challenge and decided to play along! I like your layered circle with the label shape on your top panel! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brian King said...

Laurie, What a beautiful selection of colors and patterns! So glad you found the sketch and joined us here - your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with FabFriday.

Marla Reed said...

Your card is so pretty and happy! The design and colors are perfect with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!