Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Paper players tic tac toe challenge



I decided to enter this scallop tag topper punch card for the card challenge at Paper Players this week. I chose the top three....Birthday....any punch or die.....and ribbon or twine.



I love making these! I posted a few scallop tag topper cards I made last week, and I mentioned Frenchie gives a great tutorial on how to make them here. This was a fun challenge!




Paper: SU white,real red, DP
Ink: real red
Stamps: SU simply sketched
Other: SU scallop tag topper punch. real red ribbon,chalk talk dies



4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty card.

stampwithsandy said...

This is perfectly lovely, Laurie! I love the tag topper closure and the pretty papers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

This is such a cool closure for the card and I love how you've used the patterned paper on the inside! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Bonnie said...

Love this! Thanks for the link!