Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday everyone!

I've been making a few cards lately with Stampin Up's natural ivory paper. I love that stuff! It adds such a county feel to cards.

The focus of this card is the tree from Impression Obsession Tree Cutouts. I added a gold foil "joy," some snippets of string and a heart button. I'm entering this at Pixies Snippets Playground.

I'm in  a hurry today..my kids are coming for a visit....can't wait to see them! But I need to do some cleaning and baking before they get here....

Have a fun weekend!




Paper: SU naturals ivory , patterned 
Dies: Impression Obsession trees, Lil Inker joy, stitched rectangles and circles
Other: string and button




5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Laurie, your snippet card is simply lovely. I like the edge piercing and the design is fab. Elizabeth xx

Mrs A. said...

What a sweet little tree. Just right for using up snippets on. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Fabulous card Laurie! I love the clean and crisp design - just great.

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Forgot to say - hope you have fun with the family visiting!

xx

Bonnie said...

Love the cute tree with the twine twirling around it! Great layout!