Thursday, September 24, 2015

Impression Obsession Swirl Tree


Hi everyone!

I'm trying so hard not to buy a pumpkin yet. They are everywhere!  If I buy one too early it often spoils,though. So I really need to wait a bit yet. I guess I will just have to make do with some paper pumpkins.....I made a tiny one for this Halloween card.
 I think he looks cute next to the spooky tree!

I'm entering this at:


little red wagon




Addicted to Stamps and More!





Paper: SU white, so saffron, black, pumpkin pie, DP
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Hero Arts
Dies: Impression Obsession swirl tree, MB stitched pumpkins, lil inker stitched circles, MFT blueprints #20 MS bat punch





6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Oooh, you went for the green and the tree from the inspiration photo. Delightful. I'm so glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge this week!

Donna said...

Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
Donna (DT)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

Beautiful and with an elegant touch. A lovely Halloween card and perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun Halloween card! Very clever that you chose a black silhouette for all of your die cuts except the pumpkin...really cute idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!