Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Card Concept #44 Christmas Quilt



Hi everyone!

Look at this fun inspiration photo for The Card Concept challenge:




I LOVE a country Christmas! 
There are a million ways one could go with this photo. The warm traditional Christmas colors with pops of gold inspired me to make this Christmas quilt with my Jillian Vance quilt die:



In the photo, I also saw the framed picture of a sleigh, and it reminded me of this sentiment,"Sleigh bells ring are you listening," from Jillian Vance's Jingle all the Way stamp set.

So for the center of the quilt, I used my Impression Obsession dies and cut out some gold bells, and adhered some IO pine sprigs and a twine bow. My version of jingle bells!

Head on over to The Card Concept and play along!



Paper: SU chocolate chip, textured greens and red, gold foil
Ink: SU real red
Stamps: Jillian Vance Jingle all the Way
Dies: Jillian Vance quilt, MFT cross stitched rectangles, Impression Obsession Pine sprig clusters and Christmas Icons, MFT pierced squares









9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh boy, I LOVE this one.....I will have to check out that quilt square die, it's beautiful, and perfect for the challenge!

Liz said...

Just stunning! I love the quilt die......something else to add to my wishlist! xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love the color combination and design! Very classy Christmas quilt work!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This card is gorgeous Laurie! I love the pretty gold bells and that quilt pattern is just beautiful!
Take care!
Michele

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful quilt design.

Unknown said...

Oh the quilted look is oh so pretty and love the texture! Lovely Laurie!!

sandie said...

Gorgeous mix of patterns and stunning silver bells, perfect for Xmas x

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the texture of the quilt! gorgeous!

Lilian said...

Beautiful quilted card!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio