Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Jillian Vance Easter Bunny





I'm back with another Easter card....this one has lots of layers!

 I used My Favorite things snow drifts cutting plate for the background. The designer paper is from Stampin' Up called Cherry On Top.


I cut out a cute bunny from Jillian Vance, and added a lil inker sun. 

The clouds are from Lawn Fawn.

I'm entering this at:


little red wagon







Paper: SU, Cherry On Top
Dies: Jillian Vance bunny, Lil Inker sun, Lawn Fawn clouds, MFT snowdrifts cutting plate
Other: enamel dots


4 comments:

Carole said...

Oh now he is acute bunny and a fabulous card Laurie..great dies!

Donna said...

Love your little bunny! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

cherry said...

This is sooo adorable!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is adorable!!!!! The color combo is beautiful and that little bunny is precious! XX