Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Summer fun!


Hi everyone!

I'm back with another Minnesota card...I told you I made a ton. This one has a nautical theme, and I highlighted the city of Duluth with an enamel star. It's located on Lake Superior and is a popular vacation spot here. We love watching the ships go in and out of the harbor!



I'm entering this at:




TGIF pick your favorite:


Pixies Crafty Workshop


Have an awesome day!


Paper: SU
Dies: Cheery Lynn Mn die, MB cross stitched rectangles,Lil inker sun,Taylored Expression lighthouse,Impression obsession evergreen,Momenta
Other: enamel dots



9 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

Wow, this is such a fun summer card. I love the enamel star embellishment and the story behind your fabulous card. A big thank you for sharing your talents with us at TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth

Becca Cruger said...

I instantly thought of Duluth and Split Rock lighthouse when I saw this cute little number. I lived there for 7 years before moving to Grand Forks and it is such a beautiful city. You captured it perfectly!

Michelle Last said...

Your elements are perfect, especially the lighthouse :) Thanks for joining in this week Laurie x

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful colors. Love how you layered all the elements in the circle. I get so many ideas from you.

Di said...

What a great card Laurie! Every litle detial is just perfect - as always.

Great to see you in the Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Jenn said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for playing along at the TGIF challenge this week

Donna Ellis said...

Great way of customizing a card, Laurie! I especially like the combination of die cuts.

Barb said...

A really beautiful and happy card Laurie. I love it. Barbxx

Anonymous said...

I went to college in Duluth. You're card reminded me how much a miss that beautiful part of the country. It made my day!