Sunday, October 23, 2016

Poppystamps Lux Poinsettia


Today at the Christmas Card Challenges it's anything goes!


I was playing around with some glitter paper and made this Christmas card with my Poppystamps Lux Poinsettia die. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Wondrous Wreath. I added a few score lines for some interest, and also some sequins.

We have several new designers joining the crew at the Christmas Card Challenges, be sure to check them out....and play along!






Paper: glitter, SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: SU Wondrous wreath
Dies: Lux Poinsettia
Other: sequins












6 comments:

Liz said...

Just beautiful. The glittery poinsettia is stunning. xx

Kathy Krug said...

WOW!! That poinsettia packs a punch with all the glitter. Just gorgeous.

Carole said...

This is so classy and beautiful Laurie.........love it!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the poinsettia! (Another die to add to my wishlist!)

Susan Powell said...

Oh My Gosh Laurie - this is GORGEOUS!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!