Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Poppystamps Christmas Sweater tags



Today's tags are made with Poppystamps Christmas Sweater die. I used the same tag die set from Taylored Expressions Build a Tag 2 that I posted yesterday.

 I have had several people contact me about where to purchase this set. I found it at Dies R Us, and am really having lots of fun with it, as you can see! You can also purchase the sweater from them here.




I added bakers twine, sequins and teeny tiny snowflakes from Lawn Fawn.


The sentiments are from Penny Black's Festive Snippets. LOVE that cute set.

Come back soon..I'll be posting more tags on and off the next several days!




Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Stamps: Penny Black Festive Snippets
Dies: TE Build a Tag 2, LF snowflakes, PS Christmas Sweater
Other: sequins, bakers twine



4 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

These sweater tags are SO CUTE! I love the great colors and the creative designs!
Take care!
Michele

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh, these are too stinkin CUTE!! I love all of the details you've put on these Christmas sweaters!! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

What cute tags! Those are super darling!

Greta said...

I like all the variety you came up with for these cute tags!