Thursday, December 22, 2016

Neat and Tangled Dala Horse




I've been having more fun with my Dala horse die and stamp set from Neat and Tangled. This time I used Taylored Expressions Nordic Holiday embossing folder for the background. I love the cute images on it!



I added a couple of snowflakes from All Occasion Dies,and the sentiment is from Poppystamps Noel Snowflake.


Paper: SU
Dies: Neat and Tangled Dala Horse, PS Noel Snowflake, All Occasion snowflakes
Other: TE Nordic Holiday embossing folder, sequins





5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is just adorable!! Really love that background!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet card and I love the embossed background for that cute horse die.

Di said...

Fabulous Laurie - you do find the most wonderful and unusual dies!

Hugs

Di xx

Greta said...

What a fun, Nordic themed card--love that embossing folder!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet horse - wonderful colors used!