Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Penguins everywhere!


Hi everyone!

I'm still making Christmas cards with Cheery Lynn's new release dies! I LOVE the penguin set, there are 3 cute penguins all with fun hats and scarves.

This guy has such a cute expression on his face, and I love his tiny hat!

It seems I have been seeing penguin dies and stamps everywhere lately...and I had to laugh at Merry Monday's challenge theme this week...penguins! I can't wait to see the gallery...it will be so cute!!!

I used all Cheery Lynn dies for this card, I'll list them all below. The sentiment is from Penny Black's Festive Sentiments,stamped in black. I use that set ALL the time. The fonts and sizes are perfect for so many cards. I think it has like 30 some sentiments...all Christmas and winter related. Actually I have quite a few of their sentiment sets. They are beautiful, and stamp so well, that I have started adding them to my collection.

Penny Black 30-387 Clear Set Clear Stamp Set, 30-387,Festive Snippets


I didn't add any embellishments to this card, so I will be able to mail this one easily!



Here's a list of the Cheery Lynn dies I used:



I'm entering this at:

Merry Monday (penguins)
Addicted to Stamps (anything goes)
Word Art Wednesday (anything goes)


Have a great day!

15 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge Owner/DT

Kathy Krug said...

Great background die for this cute penguin. Love how you added the tree and the gifts. Great card.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't have much in the way of penguins (a few), but they really are so cute! Quite the little characters. Your design of this is fantastic. You just have a gift.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What perfect colors on your card, Laurie. This is such a pretty CAS design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable and I love the layout of the scene on the card. Great sentiment too.

Jean said...

Wonderful product and color choices!

Anita in France said...

So cute and festive, Laurie ... this wrapped up little penguin is adorable! Anita :)

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable penguin. A great scene with the tree and presents. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...what a sweet penguin! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday!

Cheryl said...

Adorable Penguin! Thank you for sharing! So Cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Laurie:
What an adorable penguin. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card in our challenge. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Laurie, what an adorable penguin. Love the combination of die-cuts and colours. Perfect for Merry Monday.

Billie A said...

Awesome dies. I love this penguin great looking card. So glad you shared over at The Merry Christmas challenge.

Billie A
Sunny day crafting
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Inkyfingers said...

This is a gorgeous card and that penguin is so cute! Love the background die too. Lovely design.

Thanks for joining us at ATSM>
Hugs
Carol x

Nandini said...

So sweet! Love the penguin! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT