Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Taylored Expressions Block Party Bunny


Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a few cards I have been making with Taylored Expressions Block Party Bunnies. The first one I made with washi tape and Nuvo Chyrstal Drops for the bunny tails. The sentiment is also cut out with some paper I covered in washi.



This one I did some layering with MFT Blueprints #20.




And the last one I did in gingham.

I'll have more cards to share using this cute bunny die before Easter...I haven't even cracked open the stamp set that goes with it. It has the sweetest lil tails, faces, and bows! 

Entering this at:


8 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely cards Laurie...those bunnies are so cute.What a clever idea to cover card in washi tape and die cut too! xx

Kathy Krug said...

The bunnies are so cute with there little tails. Love that you showed us three ways to use the same die. Gorgeous designs.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that bunny die you used on your cards. And, adding the little gem for a tail looks so darling. Great card design for Easter giving.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, no you didn't! These cards are way too cute! Love that bunny die and, oh, my gosh, I'll bet the stamp set is cute, too! Super fun Washi tape on your first card, and all those Nuvo bunny tails are a sweet, wonderful idea!

Charlie Ludwig said...

We just love what you’ve created with our TE products! We hope you had so much fun crafting. Have a good weekend! :)

Taylor said...

All of these are really cute! It's fun to see many projects with the same die! Thanks for sharing!

Julie B said...

What a great die, love the bunnies all in a row.
Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

Ina G said...

Fantabulous bunny card. Love them all. So cute. Thanks for sharing them with us at ATSM this week.