Friday, June 1, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge " Sunshine or Clouds"


Hi everyone!

Today the challenge at Dies R Us is, " sunshine or clouds." 

Finally we have sun up north! The temps are awesome and the flowers are blooming. It's been a long time coming.


Grab our Badge!


I went with both sun AND clouds for my card.

 I used the sun from Cheery Lynn, the clouds from Lawn Fawn and the cute umbrella from Memory Box. I backed it onto a Tutti Designs Scalloped Circle. Then I stamped the sentiment with Taylored Expressions Rain or Shine stamp set.

I used some Nuvo to make the goofy eyes for my sun:


First I made some white dots on my craft mat, then I added just a dot of black for the centers. I let them dry overnight, and they were ready to adhere.


Here's a list of dies I used:

Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

You can join the challenge here, and check out the rest of the design team's cards.

Have a great day!

Entering this at:
Word Art Wednesday
Simon Says Wednesday

6 comments:

Birgit said...

What a cute card! That sun would make anyone smile. So fun!!

Leslie Miller said...

Those eyes! Too cute! Perfect arrangement with the parts and paper. Right as rain! Glad you're enjoying some sunshine up north!

Sherri said...

This is such a fantastic card guaranteed to cheer anyone up!

Maria said...

What a fun sun with the eyes! Love the cloud paper and umbrella! Great card to cheer anyone!

Diane said...

Fabulous card, love everything about it, cute dies and the paper is so very perfect, too let alone the fun design!!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Laurie! It's super cute and I love how you've added the little eyes.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx