Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Art Impressions Born to be Wild


Hi everyone!

Today I have a Birthday card to share that I made with Art Impressions Golden Oldie stamp.

 Now this guy looks SOOO excited for his birthday, doesn't he? I pared the image with Art Impressions Born to be Wild sentiment. 

I used a couple of fun dies from Makers Movement, (which is formally Cheery Lynn) the Chevron Plate and Pierced Banners.

I'm entering this at:


The Male Room (geometric)

House of Cards (birthday)



7 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous card Laurie, bright and happy unlike the grump in the stamp eh? Love the chevron idea. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hahaa! I just love the expression on his face and he does look like he is working up to getting in the party mood!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Laurie:
I love this fun image and that amazing die-cut background. Great color choices and overall card. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge. I really enjoy and appreciate having you play along with us, and I hope to see more of your art shared with us again soon. May God bless your week.
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I spewed my coffee! This is so hilarious and so awesomely created! Love the background and your coloring. Born to be wild, for sure. Thanks so much for this, Laurie!

Andreja said...

You made such a beautiful geometrics card :-))
Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room and I hope to see you again next time, too.

Linby said...

What a lovely clean crisp look your geometrics have and then that funny image - great card.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT