Friday, December 14, 2018

Tutti Designs Deck the Tree!



Today I have a fun Christmas card I made with some Buffalo plaid paper and Tutti Designs Deck the Tree die. 

 First I cut out some of the designer paper to fit my card base. Then I used one of Tutti's rectangle dies to cut out the middle and create a frame.




TUTTI-217 Nesting Stitched Rectangles

Then I cut out the"trim the tree" die in black.


TUTTI-346 Deck The Tree

I stamped my sentiment at the top, and adhered the die at the bottom, adding one star shaped enamel dot for an embellishment.





Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful and I love that wonderful black and red plaid paper. The gorgeous die goes so well with it.

Darlene said...

LOVE this!! The background plaid is perfect and love the red star ... nice touch! Great job ... thanks!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, your stamped sentiment is so distinct and crisp it looks like a die cut! Love this darling die, and the red star is perfect. I must add more Christmas plaids to my paper collection. Fabulous!