Friday, December 21, 2018

Tutti Designs Snowglobe


I'm sharing another Christmas card at Tutti Designs today. This one features Tutti's Snow globe Scene die. I LOVE this die....it's one if my favorites...I like to make tags with it too.

I cut it out in black and adhered it onto some white card stock. It looks so sharp in black and white!


TUTTI-145 Snowglobe Scene

Then I added some of the arched fir branch to the base,

TUTTI-123 Arched Fir Branch

along with some silver cord and some red bells. It looks so festive!



I stamped the sentiment at the bottom in black.


Here's a list of the dies I used:


6 comments:

Liz said...

What a fabulous die, Laurie. Your card looks striking in black and white and the pop of red is a perfect finishing touch. xx

Carole said...

Love this card Laurie...so stunning in the black and white. I can see why it is a favourite of yours. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think in 2019 I want to invest in some Tutti dies. I just love that snowglobe die and how you used it.

Leslie Miller said...

How cute this is! You always do just the right thing with your Tutti dies. Love how you cut down the Arched Fir Branch. It's a biggie. I have it, love it, but sometimes it needs to be resized. Enjoy the rest of 2019!

Leslie Miller said...

Oops! I meant "enjoy the rest of 2018"!

Greta said...

Beautiful snowglobe & I love how you added the branch & red bells! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!