Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Dies R Us Birthday Tags



The challenge at Dies R Us is"tags."



Our Challenge Blog

I needed a couple of tags for some Birthday presents, so I cut out some presents with Tutti Designs Birthday Present dies. I added an enamel dot and adhered them to some Tutti designs scalloped stitched rectangles. All that was left to do was to punch a hole and tie on some silver string.

I think I should have made more for my tag stash. They were so quick and easy though, that I can make more in a flash if I need them!

Here's a list of the dies I used:



I hope you will play along!

9 comments:

Darlene said...

These tags are fabulous and just perfect! Great job and awesome inspiration ... thanks! Have a great day!

Maria said...

Cute tags with the gift dies in different colors!!

Sherri said...

Wow! Simple but totally gorgeous! What a great idea!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are so gorgeous and well designed.

Kathy Krug said...

Perfect die for these tags. Great little accents too.

Birgit said...

What a great idea for creating sweet, quick and easy tags. That die is just perfect!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty pair of tags Laurie - that die is gorgeous!
Hugs
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

Bet they'd look fabulous with some of those alcoholic backgrounds you made, too! Cute!

Diane said...

Super cute and fun gift tags...and a great idea to us those gifts for a 'gift' tag!!