Saturday, June 1, 2019

Dies R Us Kids Challenge


The Dies R Us challenge today is "kids." That's always a fun theme..so many ways to go with this one.
I had some fun patriotic paper I have been wanting to use, so I added some tubers from Impression Obsession. I stamped the sentiment from Taylored Expression at the bottom in black. I also added a red enamel star.

Our Challenge Blog

The tubers remind me of my own kids when they were young and loved to go tubing in the summer. I think Impression Obsession did a great job with these dies...they really capture all the fun and excitement of this water sport!

Here's a list of the dies I used:



Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is just adorable! What a fun scene you've created! Happy Weekend!!

Kathy Krug said...

When I saw your card, I knew I had to have those dies. That background paper is fabulous used with the dies. What I love about your cards is the unexpected ways you use your papers and dies.

Sherri said...

Wow! This ia an awesome kid's card and perfect for the fourth! Love those Dies!!

Leslie Miller said...

This has all the fun of summer on it. Wheeeee! I love the paper and dies. Reminds me of our summer days when our son was young, too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card and perfect for kids.

Birgit said...

This is so cute Laurie! I love those fun silhouettes against the patriotic paper. A perfect card to celebrate the 4th!

Diane said...

Couldn't be any cuter and what perfect paper to use for the background..love this!