Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Impression Obsession Good Wishes Card


Hi everyone!

I've been playing with oxide inks again, making a bunch of different backgrounds.  I thought this soft one would work well with Impression Obsession's Good Wishes die. I love how the colors blend together!

It's anything goes at Addicted to Stamps and More this week:



I started out cutting out the Good Wishes in white, and the background with a LF scalloped rectangle. The bow is from Penny Black's Wreath die. I LOVE that bow...it's so pretty cut out in sliver, like I did for this card. I added and enamel dot in it's center.


I hope you will play along! 

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Ranger Oxides
Dies: LF scalloped rectangles, IO Good Wishes. PB Wreath
Other: enamel dot

2 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous background...and a wonderful sentiment die that makes the card! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors for the background and I love that sentiment die. It would work for so many occasions....birthday, anniversary, retirement, graduation, etc.