Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Simon Says Sweet Tulip Card



Hi everyone! 

I joined a challenge team today at Addicted to Stamps and More. I'm excited to be a part of this group, as I have been entering cards there for a long time. The challenge runs weekly, and for this one the theme is Clean and Simple.



I used Simon Says Sweet Tulip die. I cut it out several times and layered it to add some dimension.




Then I cut out a piece of alcohol ink paper for the background. I adhered everything together, keeping in mind that this is a clean and simple challenge..... making sure to leave lots of white space!




The sentiment is from Altenew, white embossed onto some black paper.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge...you can find it here!




Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU white embossing powder,ranger alcohol inks
Stamps: Altenew
Dies: Simon Says Sweet Tulip


Entering this at:











7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Congratulations on your new DT post - and what a stunning card to start with!

Carole said...

Love your background Laurie and of course the star of the show that lovely die. Super card.xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful in it's simplicity and I love the wonderful pink background which shows off that tulip frame so well.

Cathy said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the pearly colours and congrats on your DT spot, Cathy x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your background - and congrats on your new DT post Laurie!

Lindsey said...

Ooh, this is so very pretty! Thanks for providing such a beautiful inspiration piece. And thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, congratulations on joining this team! I know you've played a lot and now your fabulous creations are part of the regular line up. They have a very talented team, so you're right at home. This is a beautiful CAS card with the simple tulip on the gently blended alcohol ink background. Love it!