Thursday, October 3, 2019

Frantic Stamper Mod Trees


Hi everyone!

 I'm so excited to share my first card for Frantic Stamper,Inc!!! I just joined the design team and am LOVING their dies, stamps, and stencils. You can check them out on Facebook at this link. Please like and comment! 

 I started out using a piece of Echo Park Celebrate Christmas paper, and was going for a Scandinavian feel type card.  Then I cut out the Mod Trees and Mod Trees Backdrop. I adhered them together.... all in white! Then I arranged them on the paper and added the Tied Strings bow die on top in red. I also put a pearl in the center of the bow. 
For my sentiment I used the Reverse Cut Christmas Words, also cut out in red.

The new release has amazing dies....be sure to check ALL of  them out here. As you can prolly tell, I'm pretty excited about this release. I can't wait to share the other cards I have made with them...so keep checking back this month!



Here's a list of the supplies I used:



Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my Facebook page and like, follow or comment.

5 comments:

Carole said...

I really like this Laurie. The trees stand out well with the contrast of the red and green and i thought the res twine was actually twine and not a die! very 3D. x

Margo said...

Love these trees and they go so good together with the DP !
Fabulous card Laurie !
Greetz
Margo

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this...all those pretty trees and having them white against the pattern paper with the pop of red added to the card makes it awesome.

Liz said...

Congratulations on joining the Design Team, Laurie. I love your Christmas card, the dies and patterned paper are beautiful. xx

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I LOVE Frantic Stamper and I'm so glad to see you on the team! You and these dies are a perfect fit, I think. She's just down the road from us, kinda sorta, so my orders come fast -- usually the next day. Way cute card, Laurie! Love those trees!