Thursday, October 10, 2019

Frantic Stamper Plaid Christmas


I'm back with another post with cards I made for Frantic Stampers new release!!

This time I made a set of cards using some buffalo plaid paper in reds and blacks. I LOVE plaid! You can check out some different colors available at the FS store here.

I used Frantic stampers Stitched Coved labels, which are becoming a fast favorite of mine. I love the stitching!!! I cut some out in white, and then cut them out of the plaid and inlaid them.


I cut out the adorable pick up with tree (FRA-DIE-10713) from the Bringing Home the Tree die set. I had SO much fun piecing this truck together.

I stamped the sentiment (FRA-CL-138) with Snowflake Wreath stamp set. This is a great set to add to your collection. It has a beautiful wreath along with some festive sentiments.


For this card I used the same Bringing Home the Tree set to cut out 3 green trees. I arranged them on top of (FRA-DIE-10708) the word "Greetings" using the Reverse Cut Christmas Words. So fun! Then I added a bow (FRA-DIE-10716)  from the Tapered Candle set. A black enamel dot completed the card.


Here's a list of supplies I used:

Please stop by Frantic Stamper, Inc. and like and comment....thanks!

Entering this at:

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are gorgeous and I love the plaid backgrounds.

Leslie Miller said...

All the warmth and cheer of the holidays! I would love to have a 6x6 pad of buffalo plaid. Love that you're doing Frantic Stamper now!

Di said...

Fabulous cards as always Laurie! I particularly like the tree on the truck dies and can imagine it was fun to use! Love the backgrounds as well as the white panels - super die there!

Hugs

Di xx

maria f. said...

You had me at buffalo plaid! These are such comfy, cozy and cheery Christmas cards.