Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Halloween Addicted to Stamps and More


Happy Halloween!

Today at Addicted to Stamps and More we have a Halloween mood board:


SPOOKY!!!

First I used some Nuvo glimmer paste and a star stencil to make my background. When it dried, I cut out a rectangle with Blueprints #20. Then I took 3 dies from LaLaLand and cut them out, adhering them on the rectangle. I added a few enamel dots in the centers of the spider webs.

Here's a list of the supplies I used:

Paper: SU
Ink: Nuvo glimmer paste
Dies: Blueprints #20, LaLaLand
Other: enamel dots.

I hope you will get out your Halloween supplies and play along!

3 comments:

Margo said...

Fabulous card !
Greetz
Margo

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a great Halloween card. I love the dies you used for it and the colors are awesome for the Halloween season.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love the stitched letters and the orange accents. I'm terribly behind in my visiting again, sorry.