Sunday, December 15, 2019

Dies R Us Anything Christmas Challenge


This week the challenge at Dies R Us is anything Christmas!

Grab our Badge!

I made a card set with Creative Expressions Poinsettia from the Paper Cuts Collection. I love using these dies..they are so easy to make a ton of cards...just cut and you have a gorgeous border. I added some silver washi tape and stamped the sentiments in black. There are so many designs to choose from!

List of dies I used:


Have a Merry Christmas!!!

7 comments:

Birgit said...

What gorgeous creations Laurie! Beautifully done for this Christmas challenge. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sherri said...

WOW! Both of these are just gorgeous! Awesome cards, Laurie! More dies for my wish list, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so gorgeous and elegant looking. The strip of silver tape does wonders in adding even more elegance.

Gayle said...

Love this die and your cards. I have this die or something very similar and am loving it. I will need to CASE your beautiful cards.

Liz said...

Two striking and elegant cards, Laurie. I love the beautiful die cut. xx

Leslie Miller said...

I keep trying to get some of these paper edger dies. DRU has 17 and 9 of them are out of stock... and they just happen to be the ones I want. Boo hoo, whine, fuss, cry. As if I need more dies right now, sheesh! Your cards are sooooo gorgeous, Laurie!

Maria said...

Super lovely and elegant! Love the color combo with the red, white, and black, so pretty!