Sunday, December 29, 2019

Frantic Stamper December release!


I have a fun Valentine Gnome card to share!

This one is made with the new December release from Frantic Stamper.

I started out with the Brush stencil (FRA-STN-35) to make my background. Then I cut it out with Elements #1.(FRA-DIE-09306)
The large heart is cut with the Stitched Primitive Hearts (FRA-DIE-10740)...a set of 4 different sizes. On top of the large pink one I added the Love Heart. (FRA-DIE-10739)


Then of course I added my cute Valentine dressed gnome!(FRA-DIE-10732)

Here are some links to check out:





Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun. Such a fantastic Valentine and I love the gnome.

Leslie Miller said...

Now that's what I call an adorable Valentine! Who can resist a gnome? Loving those hearts, too.