Sunday, December 22, 2019

Frantic Stamper Wedding




I'm sharing some more dies from Frantic Stampers December release!

Today's card is all about weddings...I cut out some hearts with the Ruffled Heart Frame(FRA-DIE-10551)  in red and white. The die comes with the words True Love.

But of course the real star of the card is the Wedding Attire set. (FRA-DIE-10743) I love the extra dies that come with it...the pretty rose bouquet, hat and cake. On this card I just added the roses.


Here are some links to check out:





Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wedding card. I love the colors you used as well.

Margo said...

This is so elegant
Greetz
Margo

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Laurie, such a striking design. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Super cute!