Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Frantic Stamper Winter Scene




It's still freezing cold with tons of snow here, so I created a winter scene card with products from Frantic Stampers.

I started out with Elements #16 die set and cut out the frames. I used the snowfall stencil for my background.

The trees are cut out with the Snowy Backdrop die in white and green. I added a Lil Snowman and some snowflakes. The sentiment "Winter"  is also from Frantic Stamper.

He's so cute all dressed up in his hat and scarf!

I hope you will join us!



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, cute! You have a knack for making the most adorable cards! Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Laurie that is such a cute scene you have created. I just love it.

Helen said...

I just love this super fun and happy card, Laurie! Great combination of dies and coloured card! I must look for these sweet dies! :)

Nandini said...

Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous scene you have created. Great to see you in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT