Saturday, February 1, 2020

Dies R Us XOXOXO challenge



Hi everyone!

Today at Dies R Us it's a XOXOXO challenge!

Our Challenge Blog

I found a piece of patterned paper in my scrap box FILLED with XO's, so I used that for my base. Perfect for the challenge!

Then I added a heart from Memory Box and a cute bee from Cheery Lynn. The bee has some google eyes....so fun. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom from Memory Box "Bee Yourself."


Here's a list of die I used:


We have some exciting news to share with you.  .Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts 

It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

Laurie

8 comments:

Birgit said...

Oooh, this is adorable! I love the bold graphic colors of this card. The large red bumblebee is just too cute!!

Sherri said...

What a fun card! Love the darling bee! Perfect for the challenge!!

Maria said...

A beautiful fun bee for your Valentine card, so cute!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that big bee with the goo-goo-googly eyes! Love!

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable! LOVE IT!! Great job!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute is that bee and I love the sentiment you used with this design.

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute and that background paper is perfect for this challenge. Love it!

Kathy Krug said...

Of course you had pattern paper with XO on it. You always have the perfect backgrounds to use with your fabulous collection of dies.